The past decade has witnessed some of the the decisive moments promoting and reinforcing equal rights and opportunities to the transgender community. However, the transgender community is still facing widespread hatred, discrimination and are victims of hate crime.
Trans Diamond's open forum brings you the world's leading policy-makers, trans-activists, representatives from the government and community members to highlight, discuss problems and collectively pave way for a more unified voice for equal rights, acceptance and opportunities.
Take part at a wide range of discussions and panel sessions exploring some of the most pressing issues of the community, exchange best practices to raise awareness and build solutions to make a difference. The Forum envisions to:
- Bring all the stakeholders together to build holistic developmental approach
- To facilitate exchange of best practices and ideas
- Deliberate contemporary issues such as job & entrepreneurial opportunities, media portrayals, legal provisions and active citizenship
- Highlight journey of extraordinary trans-leaders
- Platform to inspire and be inspired!
- Take Action to the pressing problems of the community
We invite organizations, individuals, social entrepreneurs and activists to be a part of the Open Forum! Stay tuned for more updates on the people and theme! Contact us at +91 98868 20449 or feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as "Trans Diamond Open Forum" to collaborate / curate panels. Join us to chart a new direction in the quest for equality! Interested participants please register here.